In this interview for the AIDS-documentary “House of Numbers”, Dr. Luc Montagnier – Recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine for the discovery of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) – speaks out for nutrition and micronutrients in the fight against HIV.
In the interview, Dr. Montagnier states that:
1. There are many ways to decrease the transmission of HIV just by utilising simple measures such as nutrition, giving antioxidants, hygiene measures and fighting the other infections that are present in patients.
2. If you have a good immune system your body can get rid of HIV naturally.
3. We should push for combinations of measures, such as antioxidants; nutrition advice; nutrition; fighting the other infections that are present in patients ¬ such as malaria, tuberculosis, parasitosis and worms; education and promoting genital hygiene.
4. People always think of drugs and vaccines because there is no profit in nutrition.
5. If you take a poor African patient who has been infected with HIV and you build up their immune system it should also be possible for them to get rid of HIV naturally.
6. All of the above constitutes important knowledge which has been completely neglected.
With these statements, Dr. Rath and other scientists, who have been warning the world about the pharmaceutical business with the AIDS epidemic for years, have received support from the discoverer of HIV.
To learn the truth about anti-retroviral (ARV) drugs and what their promoters don’t want you to know, visit the website of the Dr. Rath Health Foundation.
Be the first to learn about more videos like this: Subscribe to receive the Dr. Rath Health Foundation’s weekly newsletter. A non-profit organization, the Dr. Rath Health Foundation is the coordinator of the Movement of Life project.
If you like this video, please share it on social media! By sharing this video you support our mission to encourage people to create hands-on pilot projects in the areas of #health, #food, #water, #energy, #knowledge, and #work.